WE ASK FOR A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD NUMBER OR A DEPOSIT WITH EACH BOOKING. THIS IS REQUESTED AS A GUARANTEE AGAINST YOUR NON-ARRIVAL OR LATE CANCELLATION. IT ALSO GIVES YOU THE PEACE OF MIND IN KNOWING THAT IF YOU ARE DELAYED, YOUR ROOM WILL BE HELD FOR YOU.
Check in and arrival times:
Check in is between 14.00 and 22.30. We can accommodate arrivals outside this time only by arrangement. We request an estimated arrival time to be supplied, if not we will assume arrival to be between 14.00 and 18.30.
Unless a late arrival is requested and you have not already paid a deposit, we reserve the right to charge at least one night's accommodation if you arrive after 18.30. Check out is 11.00.
Booking on Kew House website, telephone, in response to an e-mail enquiry or in person:
- When a booking is for dates more than three months in advance, or for special events and peak periods, you may be asked to pay one night's charge as a deposit. Other bookings will not require a deposit but the following will apply.
- All bookings must be guaranteed with a valid credit or debit card (UK only) in the name of the person staying and which does not expire until after the date of departure. For security reasons, it is essential that the card security number and the house number, post/zip code of the cardholders address are given when booking.
- If the booking is not in the name of the cardholder, we need written authority from the cardholder giving permission for its use including the above details.
- If the expiry date on the card is prior to the departure date on the booking, either another card must be used or authority given to pre-charge the booking to the existing card number.
- If a credit or debit card is not available then a deposit, which usually equals one night's charge, will be requested within 7 days of booking.
Bookings via external booking sites or agents
- Booking terms and conditions are normally shown on their websites but if not then the above terms will apply.
IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION:
- If you have paid a deposit of one night via our website or a booking agency, and you cancel your booking outside 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit (or one night's charge) is deemed as non-refundable unless your entire booking can be re-let at no loss to Kew House and Apartments. If we can re-let the accommodation, any refund of deposit would be less a £30.00 charge to cover bank refund fees and additional administration costs.
- If you cancel within 14 days (or have booked within 14 days) you would be liable for the entire cost of your stay. Once again, if we can re-let your booking, we will refund up to the full cost of your stay less £30.00 administration charge. The same applies if you fail to show on the arrival date.
- If you have not paid a deposit and cancel within 14 days, the full charge would be processed and a refund given as above, if we can re-let your accommodation.
Acceptance of accommodation at Kew House and Apartments signifies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.