Welcome to Kew House
Welcome to Kew House, a contemporary and stylish guest house in West Central Edinburgh offering fabulously designed en-suite accommodation. Our AA 5 stars commendation puts us in the top 10% of guest accommodation in the U.K.
Kew House was sympathetically renovated to retain the features and charm of its long history dating back to 1860, whilst at the same time all the requirements of the discerning, modern traveller have been included in the guest bedrooms. Each bedroom has been individually created with you in mind using soft colours, mood lighting and a combination of modern furniture and designer fabrics.
At Kew House the comfort of our guests is our first priority. From our spacious residents lounge and our garden to the freshly prepared breakfast from our extensive menu, using locally sourced ingredients. We care about the environment too and manage our business with the care of the planet in mind.
Kew House and Apartments key information:
- Fabulously designed 5 Star accommodation in Edinburgh
- Locally sourced breakfast included in rates
- 0.5 mile to Murrayfield Stadium
- 0.5 mile to Edinburgh Haymarket station
- Less than 1 mile to Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- 1 mile west of Princes Street and Edinburgh Castle
- Just over 1 mile to Edinburgh Waverley station
- On the main A8 route to the City Centre from the North, Glasgow, Stirling and six miles from Edinburgh Airport